Lowell's Restaurant Seattle

We thank all our guests for their continued understanding and patience as we navigate the daily challenges of operating during COVID-19. Masks are required for entry for unvaccinated guests. Our team is working hard to ensure everyone can have a safe and happy experience!

Open for Dine-In & Take-Out!

Lowell’s is open 7 days a week, with abbreviated hours for the time being; all of our 3 floors overlooking the beautiful Seattle waterfront!

Our hours at this time are: Monday – Friday we open all 3 floors and bar from 9AM – 5PM (we take our last food orders at 5PM, we DO NOT shut our doors or discontinue bar service.

On Saturday & Sunday we open an hour earlier to accomodate all of you that like to “wake up” with The Market, and times being what they’ve become, we are no longer experiencing lengthy wait times at breakfast or extensive lines of cruise ship passengers and tourists.

Now is a great time to re-acquaint our loyal off season locals with the richness of summer dining without fighting through the hordes of folks jamming up the main arcade (though we really miss the action) the Pike place Market culture is nostalgically similar to our early days before the massive onslaught of Pacific Northwest tourism.

We hope to see returning friends and making new ones, as we have since opening as Lowell’s in 1957!

Cheers to one and all as we forge ahead safely, under the umbrella of all health and safety as outlined by all local, state, and federal regulations!

~Your friends and family at Lowell’s Restaurant & Bar

Ten Comments

1. Prima says:

August 7, 2020 at 11:53 am

Are you still serving Burgers? and can we sit upstairs?

2. Duncan says:

August 8, 2020 at 9:31 am

We had the greatest cured salmon bagel a couple of years ago, I don’t see it on the menu and if you do have it can I get it shipped to florida?… Hope your all well

3. Patricia says:

October 8, 2020 at 11:40 am

We visited late January early February of 2019, don’t remember the day but we remember the food! I can’t remember the name of the dish either but it was a white fish with red sauce. Just so delicious!!! How you all are well, can’t wait to visit again

4. Monica says:

October 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Place is comfortable and the staff are all wonderful and verY nice. However the chowder in a bread bowl tastes like chicken gravy. It’s like they just threw clams into some already made soup. Not horrible but def no clam chowder flavor at all. However the bread bowl was delicious, perfectly sour and chewy!! I’d go back for the bread bowl and some butter!!

5. Rochelle says:

November 8, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Do I need to make a reservation for November 23rd?

6. Nick says:

December 2, 2020 at 6:26 pm

I live in Spokane, can I order Chowder too be delivered? Please say yes

7. Richard A Reed says:

February 2, 2021 at 2:09 pm

My Mom took me when I was 11 years old in 1958! I remember her holding my hand and going upstairs to a big lunch counter with several women moving about serving customers. They wore aprons over their dresses. BUT what I remember the most was the big air conditioning unit outside the window straight out from where I was sitting. It was square and had several rows of horizontal metal vents. I was intrigued with it as a boy. I remember the waitress being so nice and made a fuss about me.
    What I want to know is: Was this where I had lunch so long ago with my Mom?
    It is always in my memory when I think of Pike Place.

8. Laura Eddings says:

May 5, 2021 at 2:53 pm

Hello, I make it a point to visit whenever I’m in Seattle and have so many wonderful memories of my home away from home. Was there is March 2021 and was not able to visit due to closing for a break and no drinks without food. We were offered to sign up for dining after the break but had to be somewhere else when open again. I’m visiting this weekend, May 8th, and want to be sure to visit at the right time. The information says that the doors don’t close. Is that right? If the doors will close again during a break, what time does that happen? And are drinks without food possible? I’m not against dining there- love your breakfast- just want to know what the options are. Thank you, Laura

9. Mark Monroe says:

May 5, 2021 at 9:01 pm

Hi Laura,
    Due to Covid occupancy restrictions I’m sorry to say we cannot at this time offer drink service without food service. Thank you for your continued patronage, we’re trying our best to accommodate everyone to the best of our abilities during these challenging times!
    Cheers!
    Mark

10. Cristal Rodriguez says:

May 10, 2021 at 10:49 am

Do I need to make a reservation?