Lowell's Restaurant Seattle

Open for Dine-In & Take-Out!

Lowell’s is open 7 days a week, with abbreviated hours for the time being; all of our 3 floors overlooking the beautiful Seattle waterfront!

Our hours at this time are: Monday – Friday we open all 3 floors and bar from 9AM – 5PM (we take our last food orders at 5PM, we DO NOT shut our doors or discontinue bar service.

On Saturday & Sunday we open an hour earlier to accomodate all of you that like to “wake up” with The Market, and times being what they’ve become, we are no longer experiencing lengthy wait times at breakfast or extensive lines of cruise ship passengers and tourists.

Now is a great time to re-acquaint our loyal off season locals with the richness of summer dining without fighting through the hordes of folks jamming up the main arcade (though we really miss the action) the Pike place Market culture is nostalgically similar to our early days before the massive onslaught of Pacific Northwest tourism.

We hope to see returning friends and making new ones, as we have since opening as Lowell’s in 1957!

Cheers to one and all as we forge ahead safely, under the umbrella of all health and safety as outlined by all local, state, and federal regulations!

~Your friends and family at Lowell’s Restaurant & Bar

Fifty-Six Comments

1. Prima says:

August 7, 2020 at 11:53 am

Are you still serving Burgers? and can we sit upstairs?

2. Duncan says:

August 8, 2020 at 9:31 am

We had the greatest cured salmon bagel a couple of years ago, I don’t see it on the menu and if you do have it can I get it shipped to florida?… Hope your all well

3. Patricia says:

October 8, 2020 at 11:40 am

We visited late January early February of 2019, don’t remember the day but we remember the food! I can’t remember the name of the dish either but it was a white fish with red sauce. Just so delicious!!! How you all are well, can’t wait to visit again

4. Monica says:

October 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Place is comfortable and the staff are all wonderful and verY nice. However the chowder in a bread bowl tastes like chicken gravy. It’s like they just threw clams into some already made soup. Not horrible but def no clam chowder flavor at all. However the bread bowl was delicious, perfectly sour and chewy!! I’d go back for the bread bowl and some butter!!

5. Rochelle says:

November 8, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Do I need to make a reservation for November 23rd?

6. Nick says:

December 2, 2020 at 6:26 pm

I live in Spokane, can I order Chowder too be delivered? Please say yes

7. Richard A Reed says:

February 2, 2021 at 2:09 pm

My Mom took me when I was 11 years old in 1958! I remember her holding my hand and going upstairs to a big lunch counter with several women moving about serving customers. They wore aprons over their dresses. BUT what I remember the most was the big air conditioning unit outside the window straight out from where I was sitting. It was square and had several rows of horizontal metal vents. I was intrigued with it as a boy. I remember the waitress being so nice and made a fuss about me.
    What I want to know is: Was this where I had lunch so long ago with my Mom?
    It is always in my memory when I think of Pike Place.

8. Laura Eddings says:

May 5, 2021 at 2:53 pm

Hello, I make it a point to visit whenever I’m in Seattle and have so many wonderful memories of my home away from home. Was there is March 2021 and was not able to visit due to closing for a break and no drinks without food. We were offered to sign up for dining after the break but had to be somewhere else when open again. I’m visiting this weekend, May 8th, and want to be sure to visit at the right time. The information says that the doors don’t close. Is that right? If the doors will close again during a break, what time does that happen? And are drinks without food possible? I’m not against dining there- love your breakfast- just want to know what the options are. Thank you, Laura

9. Mark Monroe says:

May 5, 2021 at 9:01 pm

Hi Laura,
    Due to Covid occupancy restrictions I’m sorry to say we cannot at this time offer drink service without food service. Thank you for your continued patronage, we’re trying our best to accommodate everyone to the best of our abilities during these challenging times!
    Cheers!
    Mark

10. Cristal Rodriguez says:

May 10, 2021 at 10:49 am

Do I need to make a reservation?

11. Mark says:

December 5, 2021 at 7:53 am

Are t-shirts for your restaurant available for sale?

12. Christina Reed says:

February 8, 2022 at 12:02 pm

Can I please reserve a table for 10, Thursday, February 17th, 11 a.m.
    Our out-of-town guests will love this! As will we.
    Thank you.

13. politicadeverdade says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:10 am

안전한놀이터 In particular, his performance on the 20th was at its peak. Porzingis was active, including a facial dunk against LeBron James, and scored 27 points. The team also won 127-119. Washington manager Wes

14. scottchasserot says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:10 am

먹튀검증 “I’m playing comfortably with four other players. Through him, I’m solving the game,” acknowledging Porzingis as the main player. Porzingis looks more comfortable after being traded to Washington.

15. scottchasserot says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:10 am

먹튀검증커뮤니티 Korea University, which has a traditional university stage, is also entering a new season. Last season, Korea University enjoyed the joy of winning the championship. He defeated Hanyang University in the King

16. joelecorbeau says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:11 am

안전한놀이터 He won his first university league trophy since manager Joo Hee-jung. He is now entering a new university league as defending champion. Coach Joo Hee-jung said, “We started winter training early.

17. joelecorbeau says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:11 am

안전한놀이터순위 He had physical training for two months at school from November, and in January, he moved to Geoje Island to work with freshmen and focused on improving his organizational skills and tactical completeness

18. nyrthos says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:12 am

먹튀검증커뮤니티 Coach Joo said, “Now I’m almost back in team training. However, there are aftereffects, so you have to control it when you go back to the regular league. Fortunately, there are many roasters, so there is

19. totosinsa says:

March 21, 2022 at 3:12 am

먹튀검증커뮤니티 “By the middle of the season, we will be able to use our normal energy,” he said. Korea University’s lineup is spectacular. In addition, Yeo Jun-seok joined as a freshman. He is considered the future of Korean

20. wendy says:

May 7, 2022 at 3:01 am

As the Internet develops further in the future, I think we need to collect materials that people might be interested in. Among the data to be collected, your 카지노사이트 will also be included.

21. 카지노게임사이트 says:

May 30, 2022 at 12:06 am

I was looking for another article by chance and found your article 카지노게임사이트 I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

22. Annalee Porter says:

June 5, 2022 at 11:29 pm

Lowell’s is one of the best restaurants in Seattle. My parents love dining here and eventually, we are all on the same page and are all in love with this place. We are always delighted at Edmonton Interior Design to eat here.

23. 카지노먹튀 says:

June 8, 2022 at 7:58 pm

We are looking for a lot of data on this item. In the meantime, this is the perfect article I was looking for . Please post a lot about items related to 카지노먹튀 !!! I am waiting for your article. And when you are having difficulty writing articles, I think you can get a lot of help by visiting my .

24. Garage Door says:

June 20, 2022 at 9:16 am

great article! Following more for more good content 🙂
    tile installer near me
    <a href="http://www.johnsoncitybathroomremodel.com"bath remodel

25. bath remodel says:

June 20, 2022 at 9:17 am

really good stuff! Glad to see people taking advantage

26. nycdemolitioncontractor.com says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:35 pm

This is very interesting. Keep this up.

27. epoxygaragefloorstpetersburg.com says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:38 pm

Thanks for this information. I would be recommending this to my friends.

28. epoxygaragefloorportstlucie.com says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I remember having a team lunch at this restaurant. Great food and experience.

29. Bloomington Concrete Contractors says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:43 pm

I had the opportunity to dine in this place. I love how they treat their customers with utmost respect. Cheers!

30. Get More Info says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Here at South Bend Concrete Contractors Co, we firmly believe that poor planning leads to equally poor performance.

31. evansvilleconcrete.com says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Evansville Concrete Contractors Co has been serving the local communities of Evansville, IN, for many years. With vast experience, our team of experts understands the intricacies of our work explicitly and are able to perform all services to the highest standard.

32. fortwayneconcretecontractors.com says:

July 6, 2022 at 8:55 pm

At Fort Wayne Concrete Contractors Co, we’ve established ourselves as the leading concrete contractors service in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area, after many hard years of work.

33. theglasgowpainters.co.uk says:

July 8, 2022 at 3:40 pm

Great food, great vibe, great service 10/10

34. Tune ups says:

July 11, 2022 at 12:20 am

Great post, you have pointed out some superb points , I as well think this s a very wonderful website.

35. Mark Murray says:

July 11, 2022 at 9:29 am

Came here for breakfast, ordered food and took a seat. Beautiful view from 3rd floor. When they brought our food they didn’t bring coffee l, which I ordered also requested crispy bacon, was not crispy, very chewy. When I let the server know and he informed me I didn’t pay for coffee and said he was sorry. The poor service just put weighed the beautiful view.

36. https://favy.com/ says:

July 12, 2022 at 4:13 am

Would love to visit your place.

37. https://www.oktocincinnati.com/ says:

July 13, 2022 at 3:29 am

This is amazing. Looks like I want to get something to eat.

38. https://www.molepatrolkc.com/ says:

July 13, 2022 at 3:30 am

Lowell is definitely part of my life. I love all your food.

39. Washington DC Home Automation Company says:

July 14, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward for more.

40. Our Site says:

July 16, 2022 at 6:43 pm

What a great post! Thank you, Lowell, definitely a great place to dine in with your friends and family.

41. Japhine says:

July 18, 2022 at 8:34 pm

I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information. Resturant Booth Upholstery Sydney

42. interior renovation says:

July 20, 2022 at 1:39 am

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing.

43. Leighton says:

July 20, 2022 at 8:43 am

This is great! Looking forward to try your foods there soonest.

United States post office

44. Emilia Carson says:

July 21, 2022 at 4:37 am

Glad I was able to check this out. Also got more insights in the comment section. landscapers hamilton

45. James Wilson says:

July 23, 2022 at 2:00 am

46. 온라인바카라 says:

July 24, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Hello!!! I read the post well. 온라인바카라 It’s a really interesting topic and it has helped me a lot. In fact, I also run a website with similar content to your posting. Please visit once

47. barrettfinancial.com/ says:

July 26, 2022 at 9:36 am

Glad to check this site, thanks for this great share.

48. debonnaireconstruction.com/ says:

July 26, 2022 at 9:37 am

This is awesome! Great work indeed.

49. https://www.rxcrush.com/ says:

August 1, 2022 at 8:13 am

It’s great content! Nice share.

50. visit us says:

August 3, 2022 at 8:14 am

Great stuff!

51. Wilson says:

August 3, 2022 at 9:04 am

Not horrible but def no clam chowder flavor at all.

52. Roofer Leeds says:

August 3, 2022 at 2:33 pm

I will be sure to check you guys out next time I am in the area!

53. Roofer Leeds says:

August 3, 2022 at 2:35 pm

Sorry spelt my name wrong!

54. Resin Bonded Driveways Leeds says:

August 7, 2022 at 11:16 pm

I’m pretty amazed with this; it’s great. Continue working and exchanging information.

55. Orangeburg Modular Homes says:

August 8, 2022 at 1:13 am

You are performing incredibly well. This information will be very helpful to everyone. Carry on.

56. Bi Folding doors sussex says:

August 9, 2022 at 12:03 am

I’m glad to see this post, and I enjoy this website’s substance.