Lowell's Restaurant Seattle

Spring is Coming!!!

Sunny views over Elliott Bay; looks like Spring, and it’s warm inside!

Come on in and enjoy the views over breakfast!

Seven Comments

1. AGUSTIN ESPEJO says:

May 1, 2019 at 4:38 pm

I would like to know how to make a reservation for food on May 25 for 11 people
    thanks in advance
    agustin

2. Lowell Ligtenberg says:

May 11, 2019 at 7:35 pm

I’d be interested in buying hats, t shirts , twizzel sticks, napkins ,coasters and others you might have.

3. Bridgette Barker says:

June 24, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Marketing Proposal for In-Flight Opportunity to be featured on Alaska Airlines. Can you please provide an email address to send some information to? Thank you!

4. Wendy Petulla says:

October 7, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Hello, is it possible to make reservations for 14 on Wednesday, September 9th at 5:30p.m.?

5. Deborah Sears says:

October 17, 2019 at 9:57 am

Do you sell gift certificates or cards? Our daughter lives in Seattle and I was thinking of gifting her a lunch or dinner there. We have visited many times (when in Seattle) and have thoroughly enjoyed our experiences. We live in Virginia. Thank you!

6. Wörner says:

October 20, 2019 at 5:38 am

MPU ist für Sie kein Muss mehr!

Ohne Schikane zum Führerschein!

Nutzen Sie Ihr Recht auf EU-Führerschein, sowie schon Tausende deutsche Bürger gemacht haben.
    Idiotentest – nein, danke!

Mehr Info, telefonische Beratung auf: http://eufseu.de/

Außerdem:

Umtausch „Alle nicht EU-Führerscheine“
    gegen einen „EU-Führerschein“.
    EU driving license for all.

Mehr Info, telefonische Beratung auf: http://eufseu.de/

Peneta GmbH, Siemensstraße. 44, 12489 Berlin.

7. William says:

November 11, 2019 at 1:09 pm

A real dream

It was early in 2017, a beautiful local art crafts women appears next to me at the bar at Lowells. Her clothes stylish black. Her face white as snow, her mouth always smiling. Her lips to be kissed and her body to be touched.

We started talking for a while and she invited me for her mode show party nearby for that evening. And off she went to invite more souls for the party.

So I went that evening to the party, and the real dream started with all kind of unexpected surprises.

Unfortunately I had to travel back to the Netherlands the next day and I never saw her again since then.

So dear people (staff and guests) at the Lowell’s bar: if you happen to see that beautiful girl in the world, tell her I miss her and that I always will remember her in my dreams.

Regards,